Software Development Process
What is it all about?
To plant, cultivate and see it grow…
I live at the edge of Business and Development where the gap between those two is inevitable but… bridgeable. Bridgeable with a quality mindset utlised across every aspect of work.
Work nested in partnership and driven by continuous assesment, review, mitigation, implementation and management.
All of that embraced with flexibility and individual approach deriving from field study and hands-on experience.
– you see a room for improvements in your SW development processes
– your Customers expect oranges and you bring them nuts
– you’re somehow always 1 step behind your requirements
– you want to make outmost of your Jira
– you look for new ideas on how to hit quality targets
– you want to have spot-on technical documentation
You hit the right spot!
Who am I?
IREB & ISTQB Certified Professional
Owner at Qway IT Quality Services
Drop me a line
If you’re into Requirements Engineering, Software Development Process Definition, Quality Assurance Strategy, Technical Writing, Jira Administration or simply wanna chat, just shoot me a holler!